|EU size||US size||UK size||Approx. inner sole length||Approx. age|
|16||1||0||10 cm / 3.94 in||0-3 months|
|17||2||1||10.5 cm / 4.13 in||3-6 months|
|18||3||2||11 cm / 4.33 in||6-9 months|
|19||4||3||11.5 cm / 4.53 in||9-12 months|
|20||5||4||12.5 cm / 4.92 in||12-15 months|
|21||5.5||4.5||13 cm / 5.12 in||12-18 months|
|22||6||5||13.5 cm / 5.31 in||18-24 months|
|23||7||6||14.5 cm / 5.71 in||2 years or older|
|24||8||7||15 cm / 5.91 in|
|25||9||8||15.5 cm / 6.1 in|
|26||9.5||8.5||16.5 cm / 6.5 in|
Need a little help? Check out our complete baby feet measuring guide
Simple, Flat Rate Shipping
STANDARD FREE DELIVERY
around 15-25 working days
DHL EXPRESS DELIVERY
Europe - 1 working day, rest of the world - 2-4 working days
Full tracking & on demand delivery
You can choose your shipping option during checkout.
Suede and Nubuck
We use high quality Italian suede and nubuck (goat, cow and calf) that has a very fine nap so please be gentle with them.
- Treating suede and nubuck with water proofing products and brusing them regularly to maintain the nap.
- Avoid damp conditions.
- Suede and nubuck should never be shined.
Full Grain Leather
We use both vegetable-tanned and traditionally tanned finest Italian full grain smooth leather (cow and calf nappa).
- Clean it delicately with a slightly damp cloth.
- We recommend a neutral polish to avoid color mismatches.
We use fish leather from Baltic Sea Salmon, Trout and Perch. It is considered an eco-luxury leather alternative due to the fact that it is sourced as a by-product of the fishing industry.
- The fish leather has been treated with a thin protective coat to protect the scale pockets and stop them from lifting when in contact with other surfaces.
- Clean it with a dry or a very lightly moistened cloth in the direction of the scales without any vigorous rubbing or scrubbing.
Beaded, Embroidered & Stitched Details
The elaborate decorative details - for example floral ornaments and tassels - on Vibys shoes and mini bags are handmade and delicate, they are designed to be worn on special occasion, not everyday.
- Details can be gently cleaned with a soft, slightly damp cloth and left to dry. Protect them from water and humidity and avoid heat.
When your little one has finished wearing the shoes it’s best to pop them into a protective Vibys dust bag that comes with every pair of Vibys shoes.
If you need more help, take a look at our complete Vibys Shoes & Accessories care guide.
Vibys adorable 'Dewberry' kid's ankle boots were inspired by autumn forest walks in a blaze of red and gold while picking them dewberries ripened to blackish-blue in the sun on path verges.
This two-tone pair is handcrafted from supple blackish-blue goat suede and playfully trimmed with violet goat nappa. These booties are designed with a lace-up front, so you can adjust the fit. Once you've perfected the bows, use the zips to put them on and off with ease. Fully lined in leather for breathability and comfort.
Excellent for walkers. These lightweight and flexible boots are designed to support healthy foot development.
- Upper: leather (blackish-blue goat suede, violet goat nappa)
- Sole: black rubber
- Lining: chrome free vegetable-tanned leather, leather innersoles are removable
- Zip fastening along side, lace-up front with leather ties
- Comes with dust bag
- Handcrafted in Estonia, European Union
Order Processing Time
Please allow for minor variations from product photos as each pair of baby shoes and each mini bag is handmade to order.
Creating your order usually takes up to 1 week. This means that your items will be shipped within 1 week after payment has been confirmed. Processing time for bespoke items is longer.