Suede and Nubuck
We use high quality Italian suede and nubuck (goat, cow and calf) that has a very fine nap so please be gentle with them.
- Treating suede and nubuck with water proofing products and brusing them regularly to maintain the nap.
- Avoid damp conditions.
- Suede and nubuck should never be shined.
Full Grain Leather
We use both vegetable-tanned and traditionally tanned finest Italian full grain smooth leather (cow and calf nappa).
- Clean it delicately with a slightly damp cloth.
- We recommend a neutral polish to avoid color mismatches.
We use fish leather from Baltic Sea Salmon, Trout and Perch. It is considered an eco-luxury leather alternative due to the fact that it is sourced as a by-product of the fishing industry.
- The fish leather has been treated with a thin protective coat to protect the scale pockets and stop them from lifting when in contact with other surfaces.
- Clean it with a dry or a very lightly moistened cloth in the direction of the scales without any vigorous rubbing or scrubbing.
Beaded, Embroidered & Stitched Details
The elaborate decorative details - for example floral ornaments and tassels - on Vibys shoes and mini bags are handmade and delicate, they are designed to be worn on special occasion, not everyday.
- Details can be gently cleaned with a soft, slightly damp cloth and left to dry. Protect them from water and humidity and avoid heat.
When your little one has finished wearing the shoes it’s best to pop them into a protective Vibys dust bag that comes with every pair of Vibys shoes.
If you need more help, take a look at our complete Vibys Shoes & Accessories care guide.