Vibys gorgeous 'Flowerbomb' baby girl shoes have been handcrafted from extra soft golden leather (goat nappa). Wrinkled leaves and buds blossom unexpectedly on shoes as hand-sewn leather appliqués and precious embroideries climb like ivy, while morning dew drops made of faux pearls and beads add a sense of charm and opulence. Bead-embroidered leather self-ties at ankle. Fully lined in leather for breathability and comfort.
Excellent for pre-walkers, early walkers and toddlers. Soft goat suede soles allow little one's feet to develop naturally and give a barefoot walking feeling.
These intricately embellished shoes are just as impactful as statement jewelry, making them the perfect complement to a special event like birthday, wedding or christening. These are shoes that will be treasured fondly for years to come and that parents can have as a keepsake of a memorable day.
- Upper: leather (golden goat nappa)
- Sole: leather (beige goat suede)
- Lining: chrome free vegetable-tanned leather, leather innersoles are removable
- Hand-embroidered embellishment
- Comes with dust bag
- Handcrafted in Estonia, European Union
|EU size||US size||UK size||Approx. inner sole length||Approx. age|
|16||1||0||10 cm / 3.94 in||0-3 months|
|17||2||1||10.5 cm / 4.13 in||3-6 months|
|18||3||2||11 cm / 4.33 in||6-9 months|
|19||4||3||11.5 cm / 4.53 in||9-12 months|
|20||5||4||12.5 cm / 4.92 in||12-15 months|
|21||5.5||4.5||13 cm / 5.12 in||12-18 months|
|22||6||5||13.5 cm / 5.31 in||18-24 months|
|23||7||6||14.5 cm / 5.71 in||2 years or older|
|24||8||7||15 cm / 5.91 in|
|25||9||8||15.5 cm / 6.1 in|
|26||9.5||8.5||16.5 cm / 6.5 in|
Need a little help? Check out our complete baby feet measuring guide
Simple, Flat Rate Shipping
STANDARD FREE DELIVERY
around 15-25 working days
Suede and Nubuck
We use high quality Italian suede and nubuck (goat, cow and calf) that has a very fine nap so please be gentle with them.
- Treating suede and nubuck with water proofing products and brusing them regularly to maintain the nap.
- Avoid damp conditions.
- Suede and nubuck should never be shined.
Full Grain Leather
We use both vegetable-tanned and traditionally tanned finest Italian full grain smooth leather (cow and calf nappa).
- Clean it delicately with a slightly damp cloth.
- We recommend a neutral polish to avoid color mismatches.
We use fish leather from Baltic Sea Salmon, Trout and Perch. It is considered an eco-luxury leather alternative due to the fact that it is sourced as a by-product of the fishing industry.
- The fish leather has been treated with a thin protective coat to protect the scale pockets and stop them from lifting when in contact with other surfaces.
- Clean it with a dry or a very lightly moistened cloth in the direction of the scales without any vigorous rubbing or scrubbing.
Beaded, Embroidered & Stitched Details
The elaborate decorative details - for example floral ornaments and tassels - on Vibys shoes and mini bags are handmade and delicate, they are designed to be worn on special occasion, not everyday.
- Details can be gently cleaned with a soft, slightly damp cloth and left to dry. Protect them from water and humidity and avoid heat.
When your little one has finished wearing the shoes it’s best to pop them into a protective Vibys dust bag that comes with every pair of Vibys shoes.
If you need more help, take a look at our complete Vibys Shoes & Accessories care guide.
Order Processing Time
Please allow for minor variations from product photos as each pair of baby shoes and each mini bag is handmade to order.
Creating your order usually takes up to 1 week. This means that your items will be shipped within 1 week after payment has been confirmed. Processing time for bespoke items is longer.