Vibys adorable 'Mari' baby girl shoes were inspired by Nordic folk tales about wood maidens who sing and dance charmingly in the flowery meadows and green forests.
These shoes have been handmade from soft vegetable-tanned leather that has been dyed with natural vegetable tannins (from barks, branches, leaves and such) and comes with a natural, earthy feel and scent. This tanning method is also environmentally friendly so really, we can’t think of any better reasons to use this for these carefully crafted shoes.
Adorned with hand-sewn leather blooms and leaves at toe. Fully lined in smooth leather for breathability and comfort. Soft suede leather soles allow little one's feet to develop naturally and give a barefoot walking feeling.
Excellent for pre-walkers, early walkers and toddlers.
- Upper and lining: chrome-free vegetable-tanned leather (calf), removable inner leather soles
- Sole: chrome-free vegetable-tanned leather (calf suede)
- Braided leather self-ties for fastening
- Hand-sewn leather embellishment
- Comes with dust bag
- Handcrafted in Estonia, European Union
|EU size||US size||UK size||Approx. inner sole length||Approx. age|
|16||1||0||10 cm / 3.94 in||0-3 months|
|17||2||1||10.5 cm / 4.13 in||3-6 months|
|18||3||2||11 cm / 4.33 in||6-9 months|
|19||4||3||11.5 cm / 4.53 in||9-12 months|
|20||5||4||12.5 cm / 4.92 in||12-15 months|
|21||5.5||4.5||13 cm / 5.12 in||12-18 months|
|22||6||5||13.5 cm / 5.31 in||18-24 months|
|23||7||6||14.5 cm / 5.71 in||2 years or older|
|24||8||7||15 cm / 5.91 in|
|25||9||8||15.5 cm / 6.1 in|
|26||9.5||8.5||16.5 cm / 6.5 in|
Need a little help? Check out our complete baby feet measuring guide
Simple, Flat Rate Shipping
STANDARD FREE DELIVERY
around 15-25 working days
Suede and Nubuck
We use high quality Italian suede and nubuck (goat, cow and calf) that has a very fine nap so please be gentle with them.
- Treating suede and nubuck with water proofing products and brusing them regularly to maintain the nap.
- Avoid damp conditions.
- Suede and nubuck should never be shined.
Full Grain Leather
We use both vegetable-tanned and traditionally tanned finest Italian full grain smooth leather (cow and calf nappa).
- Clean it delicately with a slightly damp cloth.
- We recommend a neutral polish to avoid color mismatches.
We use fish leather from Baltic Sea Salmon, Trout and Perch. It is considered an eco-luxury leather alternative due to the fact that it is sourced as a by-product of the fishing industry.
- The fish leather has been treated with a thin protective coat to protect the scale pockets and stop them from lifting when in contact with other surfaces.
- Clean it with a dry or a very lightly moistened cloth in the direction of the scales without any vigorous rubbing or scrubbing.
Beaded, Embroidered & Stitched Details
The elaborate decorative details - for example floral ornaments and tassels - on Vibys shoes and mini bags are handmade and delicate, they are designed to be worn on special occasion, not everyday.
- Details can be gently cleaned with a soft, slightly damp cloth and left to dry. Protect them from water and humidity and avoid heat.
When your little one has finished wearing the shoes it’s best to pop them into a protective Vibys dust bag that comes with every pair of Vibys shoes.
If you need more help, take a look at our complete Vibys Shoes & Accessories care guide.
Order Processing Time
Please allow for minor variations from product photos as each pair of baby shoes and each mini bag is handmade to order.
Creating your order usually takes up to 1 week. This means that your items will be shipped within 1 week after payment has been confirmed. Processing time for bespoke items is longer.