Vibys adorable 'Mari' baby girl shoes were inspired by Nordic folk tales about wood maidens who sing and dance charmingly in the flowery meadows and green forests.
These shoes have been handmade from soft vegetable-tanned leather that has been dyed with natural vegetable tannins (from barks, branches, leaves and such) and comes with a natural, earthy feel and scent. This tanning method is also environmentally friendly so really, we can’t think of any better reasons to use this for these carefully crafted shoes.
Adorned with hand-sewn leather blooms and leaves at toe. Fully lined in smooth leather for breathability and comfort. Soft suede leather soles allow little one's feet to develop naturally and give a barefoot walking feeling.
Excellent for pre-walkers, early walkers and toddlers.
- Upper and lining: chrome-free vegetable-tanned leather (calf), removable inner leather soles
- Sole: chrome-free vegetable-tanned leather (calf suede)
- Braided leather self-ties for fastening
- Hand-sewn leather embellishment
- Comes with dust bag
- Handcrafted in Estonia, European Union